Dataset: Beaver Lake and Loewe Massif Features Mapped from SPOT 5 Imagery.
Beaver Lake and Loewe Massif Features Mapped from SPOT 5 Imagery.
The purpose of this Australian Antarctic Data Centre project was to map features on and around Beaver Lake and the Loewe Massif using a rectified SPOT 5 satellite image. The image was captured on 11 January 2004. The features mapped were to be provided as a series of ArcInfo Coverages in Geographicals, conforming to the Feature Catalogue.
Further information is provided in a downloadable report at the URL given below.
A thumbnail of the image (ID number 167) is available via the Australian Antarctic Data Centre's Satellite Image Catalogue at the URL given below.
- Australian Antarctic Division
- Create Date: 11/12/2015
- Update Date: 12/12/2015
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/dataset/e6bf5359-3d99-465a-ab07-acfafed8c322
- BEAVER LAKE
- CONTINENT - ANTARCTICA
- EARTH SCIENCE - LAND SURFACE - TOPOGRAPHY - LANDFORMS
- EARTH SCIENCE - LAND SURFACE - TOPOGRAPHY - SURFACE ROUGHNESS
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR
- HRG-1 - High Resolution Geometrical Instrument
- HRG-2 - High Resolution Geometrical Instrument
- LOEWE MASSIF
- SPOT 5
- SPOT-5 - Systeme Probatoire Pour l-Observation de la Terre-5