Dataset: Heard and McDonald Islands - Data Sourced from 1:50 000 map (ED3 1985) GIS Dataset
This layer is stored as three datasets (polygon, line and point) in the Geographical Information System (GIS). Polygon data represents lakes and reefs. Line data represents reef boundaries. Point data represents spotheights, volcanic cones, refuges and a grave.
All the data in this dataset was sourced from the Heard Island 1:50 000 map, edition 3, published in 1985. The data conforms to the Australian Antarctic Spatial Data Model which includes Data Quality Indicators.
- Australian Antarctic Division (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 10/12/2015
- Update Date: 12/12/2015
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/dataset/c6fe5cf3-7920-45e9-afb0-97bd23b65c2b
- EARTH SCIENCE - HUMAN DIMENSIONS - INFRASTRUCTURE
- EARTH SCIENCE - HUMAN DIMENSIONS - INFRASTRUCTURE - BUILDINGS
- EARTH SCIENCE - LAND SURFACE - TOPOGRAPHY - LANDFORMS
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR
- OCEAN - SOUTHERN OCEAN
- OCEAN - SOUTHERN OCEAN - HEARD AND MCDONALD ISLANDS
- VOLCANIC CONE
- WATER STORAGE