Dataset: Macquarie Island mapping from Quickbird satellite imagery.
Features of a northwest part of Macquarie Island mapped from mosaiced pan sharpened Quickbird satellite imagery derived from Quickbird satellite imagery captured on 25 February 2003.
The mapped features are coastline, walking tracks and the edge of vegetation.
- Australian Antarctic Division (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 11/12/2015
- Update Date: 12/12/2015
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/dataset/858a85df-74f5-4f0c-9b9f-dd0317f28f4f
- EARTH SCIENCE - LAND SURFACE - TOPOGRAPHY
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR
- MACQUARIE ISLAND
- OCEAN - SOUTHERN OCEAN
- OCEAN - SOUTHERN OCEAN - MACQUARIE ISLAND
- SOUTHERN OCEAN