Dataset: IMOS - ANFOG - Seaglider deployment off Bicheno (August 2010 - January 2011)
The dataset contains temperature, salinity and biological parameters like for example dissolved oxygen and turbidity data measured by a Seaglider off Bicheno (Tasmania).
The Australian National Facility for Ocean Gliders (ANFOG) located at the University of Western Australia manages 5 Seagliders to monitor the boundary currents surroundings Australia.
The variables available in this dataset are:
Temperature, salinity, conductivity, density, pressure, chromophoric dissolved oxygen matter, dissolved oxygen, fluorescence and backscatter coefficient at 660nm.
- School of Civil, Environmental and Mining Engineering (CEME), The University of Western Australia (UWA)
- Create Date: 07/08/2017
- Update Date: 07/08/2017
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/dataset/63a8c7d7-d4fd-4b97-bfcf-699ff81f2d60
- Australian National Facility for Ocean Gliders
- Bluewater and Climate
- CTD (Conductivity-Temperature-Depth Profilers)
- Coloured Dissolved Organic Matter (CDOM)
- IMOS Facility
- IMOS Node
- Ocean Chemistry
- Ocean Circulation
- Ocean Currents
- Ocean Optics
- Ocean Temperature
- States, Territories (Australia)
- Suspended Solids
- Water Temperature