Dataset: Heard and McDonald Islands - Bathymetric data created for 1:1 000 000 bathymetric map
Bathymetry around Heard and McDonald Islands and the Kerguelen Plateau.
This layer is stored as two datasets (line and polygon) in the Geographical Information System (GIS).
The line data were interpolated from soundings made on ANARE voyages and soundings provided by the Royal Australian Navy Hydrographic Service.
The line data were polygonised to create the polygon data.
The data were produced for a 1:1 million scale bathymetric map (refer to link).
- Australian Antarctic Division (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 10/12/2015
- Update Date: 12/12/2015
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/dataset/5782c7be-9a06-4634-8d90-15b3ced39e21
- EARTH SCIENCE - OCEANS - BATHYMETRY-SEAFLOOR TOPOGRAPHY - SEAFLOOR TOPOGRAPHY
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR
- HEARD ISLAND
- KERGUELEN PLATEAU
- MCDONALD ISLAND
- OCEAN - SOUTHERN OCEAN
- OCEAN - SOUTHERN OCEAN - HEARD AND MCDONALD ISLANDS