Dataset: Ice features digitised from satellite images
The Australian Antarctic Data Centre digitises on-screen topographic features from satellite images as required for various projects and applications.
Features digitised include the ice shelves, glacier tongues and icebergs.
The resulting GIS data is available for download. See a Related URL below.
The data conform to the SCAR Feature Catalogue which includes data quality information. Each feature has a Qinfo number which, when entered at the 'Search datasets and quality' tab, provides data quality information for the feature.
- Australian Antarctic Division (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 10/12/2015
- Update Date: 12/12/2015
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/dataset/51732ec8-2077-4fd9-8edb-e8a573c2fba4
- CONTINENT - ANTARCTICA
- EARTH SCIENCE - CRYOSPHERE - GLACIERS-ICE SHEETS - ICE SHEETS
- EARTH SCIENCE - CRYOSPHERE - GLACIERS-ICE SHEETS - ICEBERGS
- EARTH SCIENCE - CRYOSPHERE - SEA ICE - ICEBERGS
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR
- ice shelf
- ice tongue