Dataset: Measuring Broadband Australia Report 13 Dataset Release
The Measuring Broadband Australia (MBA) program relies on households across Australia volunteering to receive a Whitebox that tests the performance of their fixed-line broadband services. Thousands of tests are run and these measurements are used to calculate average speeds achieved and other metrics for different volunteer groups, such as volunteers on the NBN fixed-line services and volunteers on NBN fixed wireless services.
The summary data released includes test results for all Whiteboxes used in MBA Report 13 for download, upload, latency and outages metrics. The results are de-identified to protect the privacy of the volunteers and the integrity of the MBA program.
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 30/06/2021
- Update Date: 30/06/2021
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/dataset/3f707ea7-c60f-465f-943b-3aa6ee247e59
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
- Australian Consumer and Competition Commission
- Fixed line broadband services
- Fixed-line broadband services
- Measuring Broadband Australia.
- download speed
- download speeds
- fixed wireless broadband service
- fixed wireless broadband services
- meassuring broadband australia
- upload speed
- upload speeds