Dataset: Effects of handling on sponges of aquaculture potential from the Torres Strait, Australia (MTSRF Project 1.3.2)
A one-off study of the effects of handling on Coscinoderma mathewsi around Masig (Yorke) and Kodall (off Masig) Islands. Experimental work was carried out in 2009.
Measurements of growth (cm) and survival were made to determine how handling might affect sponge growth and survival under aquaculture conditions.
- Australian Institute of Marine Science (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 24/06/2017
- Update Date: 10/10/2017
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/dataset/3cb15ddf-f42c-47d3-a25d-9902750c0197
- Agricultural Aquatic Sciences
- Biological Classification
- Coscinoderma mathewsi
- Ecological Dynamics
- Species/Population Interactions , Survival Rates