Dataset: Heard Island Coastal Orthophotos derived from Non-Metric Photography
The orthophoto is a rectified georeferenced image of the Heard Island Coastal Area. Distortions due to relief and tilt displacement have been removed. Orthophotos were derived from non-metric Hasselblad and Linhof cameras (focal length unknown).
The photos are between 17 MB and 193 MB each, and are in tiff format with associated world files.
- Australian Antarctic Division (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 10/12/2015
- Update Date: 12/12/2015
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/dataset/2a367e4f-bc6b-4d2a-81ce-a64586e274ae
- AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHS
- CONTINENT - AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND - AUSTRALIA - Heard Island
- EARTH SCIENCE - SPECTRAL-ENGINEERING - VISIBLE WAVELENGTHS - VISIBLE IMAGERY
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR
- HEARD ISLAND
- OCEAN - SOUTHERN OCEAN - HEARD AND MCDONALD ISLANDS
- OCEAN - SOUTHERN OCEAN - Heard Island
- SOUTHERN OCEAN