Dataset: Davis Station - Data eyed in based on advice from AAD Atmospheric Sciences staff
This dataset consists of some features at Davis Station, Antarctica,in the Geographical Information System (GIS).
The features include the ionosonde aerials, an MFSA Radar aerial and mast and some management zones (Magnetic Quiet Area, Restricted Building Area).
The data were generated based on advice from AAD Atmospheric and Space Physics staff.
- Australian Antarctic Division
- Create Date: 10/12/2015
- Update Date: 12/12/2015
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/dataset/156baa5e-60c9-4569-b70e-a58c4920cacc
- CONTINENT - ANTARCTICA - Davis Station
- EARTH SCIENCE - HUMAN DIMENSIONS - BOUNDARIES
- EARTH SCIENCE - HUMAN DIMENSIONS - INFRASTRUCTURE
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR