Dataset: Heard Island-GPS Topographic Survey 2003/04
Topographical data collected as part of a GPS Survey during the Australian Antarctic Program's 2003/04 expedition on Heard Island.
The data are available for downloading as a spreadsheet. The locations include 'Clay Pipe Creek', an unofficial locality name used since the 1980s. The creek was mapped to provide spatial reference for this name. A line representing this creek is available as a shapefile.
- Australian Antarctic Division (Commonwealth of Australia)
- Create Date: 10/12/2015
- Update Date: 18/02/2017
- Landing Page: https://data.gov.au/dataset/0c8899f0-e49d-4979-ad12-aff658c0c2da
- CONTINENT - AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND - AUSTRALIA - Heard Island
- EARTH SCIENCE - LAND SURFACE - TOPOGRAPHY - LANDFORMS
- EARTH SCIENCE - LAND SURFACE - TOPOGRAPHY - TERRAIN ELEVATION - CONTOUR MAPS
- EARTH SCIENCE - TERRESTRIAL HYDROSPHERE - SURFACE WATER - RIVERS-STREAMS
- GEOGRAPHIC REGION - POLAR
- OCEAN - SOUTHERN OCEAN - HEARD AND MCDONALD ISLANDS
- OCEAN - SOUTHERN OCEAN - Heard Island